Personal Daantje on 20 Dec 2006 12:01 am
Here are the features of the current version 0.6:
- Easy to generate with a server side scripting language like php or asp.
- CSS layout
See history for more information…
If you feel the urge to help out…
- Make it a class.
Here are the changes made sinds this script is open source.
- current version 0.6
- Now you can do both right and bottom submenu’s. Needed it for a new project of mine. ;)
- Changed the license to LGPL.
- version 0.5:
- Fixed te wrong positioning on reload (thnx Repo) and on resize (Lukas Ziegler)
- Added ‘_parent’ target
- Moved width configuration of divs to the stylesheet, don’t know who to thank for this bug report.
- Fixed hover problem with mozilla based browsers.
- Split example to seperate html, js and css file.
- version 0.4:
- Fixed the wrong positioning in some Mozilla based browsers. (Thanx to Fabiana Faria and Dan Seddon for the bug reports.)
- Added more options to config the position of the submenus, so you can config the overlap. (Thanx to Bokko for the idea.)
- Added a patch to reload the page after resize, so the position of the submenu’s are recalculated. (Thanx to Lukas Ziegler for the bug report)
- version 0.3:
- Now fixed the iFrame bug in Firefox. Included the iFrame example. (Thanx to fossil for the bug report.)
- version 0.2:
- Now you can configure the alignment of the submenu, bottom or right.
- It’s now possible to seperate configure the layout of the last menu item too.
- Did some changes on the targeting. But still needs some debugging.
Please report any bugs to me at daantje dot nl
Please support this project by paypal donations, (my email is my paypal address)
Download and untar the file (tar -zxvf CSShyarchMenu.tgz), upload it and point your browser to one of the examples. Windows users can use WinRAR to decompress the file.
- Download file: CSShyarchMenu.tgz
- Last update: 26 Nov 2005 14:33:54
There is an example with an iframe included in the package.
Here are a few implemented versions of this script.
2 Responses to “CSShyarchMenu”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.